I am excited to announce that the Ink Owl has been nominated for another blogging award! This one comes from Lori at Lori Writes The World. Please take a moment and go look at her blog, she has some superb writing. I especially enjoy her poetry.
It is always exciting to hear from others about your own writing and telling the world out there a bit more about myself. But my favorite part of these awards is showcasing other’s work and nominating them. It is an adventure seeking out new bloggers and seeing talent rise. So let’s get on with this award!
1.Thank the person who nominated you for this lovely award, and make sure to also include a link back to their blog.
2. Post the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ picture to your blog with your nomination post.
3. List seven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 other blogs for this lovely award.
5. Inform your nominees of their nomination.
6.Lastly, include this set of rules with your post.
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I am currently studying how to become a secondary biology educator. And I am realizing how obsessed I am about all of it.
2. I live near the Wasatch Front of the Rocky Mountains where all four seasons of the year can collide at once.
3. I love writing to instrumental music, especially to movie soundtracks. I have quite the obsession with movies and all but grew up in a movie rental store and library. I’ve found that their music often pulls the words right from me and puts them down onto a page. My all-time favorite soundtrack is from the 1993 version of Mansfield Park. It is beautifully composed and performed.
4. Most of my writing is done in the dead of the night. Hence my blog title.
5. My favorite author of all time is Terry Pratchett. If you have no idea who he is, get a move on it.
6. I once was almost drown by a ferry in Lake Lucern.
7. I recently found out that my spirit animal is my old dog from when I was a kid. He was a shetlan Sheep dog named Elliot.