I am happy to announce that the Ink Owl has been nominated and received its first award! Fellow blogger yashovardhan99 nominated me and I feel so honored. Please check out his blog about life, technology and a crazy good thriller.
The rules for this nomination and award are as follows:
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! (Being kind)
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination (passing the love, that was given)
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice (At least)
- Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful)
Here is a list of my nominations for this award, please check out their blogs, each one is wonderful!
- Darkness of His Dreams– He creates beautifully dark poetry
- Sounds From a Dublin Cafe– This blog is all about writing what is heard from inside a pub, its authentic, fresh, and written very well.
- Storyshucker– You’ll find an emporium of every day experiences that hold beautifully written messages and inspiration.
- A Dads Day Out– To all those fathers and parents out there, this blog is wildly refreshing.
- Fiction is Food– Please take a minute or maybe a year to look at all of these inspiring and creative stories by G. Jefferies. Truly talented words you’ll find yourself addicted to!
- M.Taggart Writer– Come read beautiful words and get inspired to write!
- Cake Hole– Something delicious is always being posted here.
- Driftwood and Lace– Wonderful stories of darkness and light found here.
- Scale it Simple StephJ has created a wonderful blog fueled by the positive nature of her mind, and those around her. Visit her website and leave feeling a little more grateful for the life you’ve been given.
- Fragments of Me– Hauntingly beautiful poetry written by a secretive hand, come here to provoke your inner thoughts
- Earth to Ash– Follow Ash’s thoughts and experiences on life, as well as a well written poem here and there.
- Nichoas Rinth– Lovely, lovely, lovely come check out his blog, you won’t regret it.
- Diaries of Daniel Douglas Follow Daniel’s blog of thoughts range from the deep, to the everyday. It’s refreshing to read the every day thoughts of a complete stranger.
- The Drabble– A very interesting read, the Drabble finds a way to capture the world in their own perfectly unique perspective. And their posts are always a delicate taste of their thoughts.
- Monochromia-Follow this blog for an array of superb black and white photography submitted by a highly talented group of photographers. Most excellent!
- Cook Book Aficionado– Maggie never ceases to amaze with daring, and delectable vegan recipes. I use her recipes all the time now, and am always amazed at their outcome. Her sourdough waffles are to die for.
- SCRichmond– Richmond is a publish author that offers wonderful crime and mystery writing, she recently has published her second novel.
- Carrot and Crumb– Benjamina was on the seventh season of the Great British Bake Off and has continued to introduce dazzling new bakes on her blog. Be prepared to get hungry and bake!
And now for seven facts about myself:
- I usually write at night. Something about these witching hours keeps my brain turning and I can’t stop.
- Being a stay at home father of two rambunctious boys drives and inspires me to create and bring goodness into this world.
- In the same breath I say I’m a stay at home parent, I do work a full-time job in oncology healthcare. Yup, I do both. (Ask me about it some time.)
- I am 28 years old.
- Once I told the love of my life I wasn’t interested . . . on Valentines Day. (I’ve been paying for it ever since.)
- Everyday I write more and post on this blog I find out that I love to write in a different genre. You’ll find love stories, thrillers, fantasy, memoirs, and much more on this blog.
- I’ve shared a bow with the Dalai Lama.
If you have received this award before, then consider this a complement to your writing abilities. If not please enjoy this great experience and award, because you deserve the recognition after all of your hard work. Keep on writing!